Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 2209, located at 127 Tecumseh Road W., Windsor ON N8X 1E8 is currently hiring a AZ Driver.
Does the open road call to you? Then the life of a delivery driver may be the right life for you. Simply put, delivery drivers transport goods from one place to another. We are hiring dedicated drivers who have a real passion for the road. There are many different types of drivers, including tractor-trailer drivers, food delivery drivers, and small-package delivery drivers.
Tractor-trailer drivers handle large amounts of cargo and transport them long distances - sometimes even cross-country. They strive to deliver their goods on time, look after their trucks, refuel, and obey traffic laws. As a tractor-trailer driver, you might transport cars one day, clothing the next, and livestock the day after that. It is a very dynamic environment. One thing is for sure: You'll be on the road more often than not.
Order anything online lately? It was probably delivered to your doorstep by a small-package delivery driver. They work for places like UPS, FedEx and the U.S. Postal Service and are responsible for handling items, delivering them quickly and getting signatures when needed. These drivers usually work daytime hours and have a deep understanding of the area they cover. We would love to have you on our squad, and you're encouraged to apply at the link above.
- Loading and unloading vehicles based on instructions from supervisor
- Delivering or picking up merchandise based on a route specified by supervisor, following company procedures
- Verifying the contents of inventory loads against the shipping papers
- Securing signatures from customers as required
- Providing relocation services on a local or interstate basis
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum six months of delivery experience in a customer-facing environment.
- AZ Valid driver's license.
- Able to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Some Delivery Driver assignments have additional screening requirements, such as an MVR check.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.