Languages: English and Spanish
- Must have knowledge of Mexican food and costumer service and excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to supervise 16 to 20 people
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Monitor revenues
- Ensure safe and healthy regulations are followed
- Recruit and hire staff
- Train staff in all restaurant departments
- Cash reports and related forms
- Cost products and services
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Negotiate food suppliers
- Implement and analyze budgets
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Address customers complains or concerns
- Business equipment and computer applications: windows, word, excel, electronic cash register, point of sale system.
Experience: More than 5 years.
Education: Diploma or other trades certificate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00 to $35.00 /hour