Executive chef cuisine specialities: Mexican
Languages: English and Spanish
- Supervise activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs and cooks.
- Recruit and hire staff
- Estimate food requirements and labour costs
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality standards
- Must known Mexican gastronomy in different regions of Mexico
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Prepare and cook Mexican food on a regular basis, or for special guests or functions
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
Experience: Five years or more.
Education: Diploma or other related trades certificate.
Credentials: Cook trade certification, safe food handling and food safety certificate, CPR certificate.
Industry: Restaurants, Travel and Leisure
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00 to $32.00 /hour