Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 2207, located at 14 Water St. S, ON, Cambridge N1R 3C5 is currently hiring a Retail Associate
As a Retail Associate, your responsibilities would include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answering their questions about our products, and recommending the right solutions. You will also promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. Another aspect of this position might be assisting with inventory and stocking. Ultimately, the duties of a Retail Associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store's sales goals.
- Greeting customers and answering any questions they may have.
- Accurately operating cash registers and providing customers with professional service.
- Increasing in-store sales, cross-selling products, and directing customers to merchandise.
- Assisting in maintaining the stock room and helping to set up displays within the store.
- Maintaining business tidiness and appearance by keeping the area cleaned and organized at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous retail experience preferred but not required.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division on the fly.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Able to learn quickly about the client's products and needs.
- Able to stand in a stationary position for extended period of time.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.