Vice-president Head of Technology and Operations
September 30, 2020
TNCT Inc. headquartered at 593 Truedell Road, Kingston, Ontario, offers value-added services to end-user organizations and channel partners within Canada and internationally in the contexts of Cyber-Security (Network, Endpoint, Mobile, Cloud and IoT Security). Our services encompass design, implementation, project management, training services related to Cloud based ERP solutions.
We are seeking to fill in a permanent full-time position of Vice-president Head of Technology and Operations, a successful candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Complete Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1 year of upper management experience in an IT industry
- Proven record of working with ZohoOne and other online interactive platforms for at least 6 months
- Excellent English language skills, language of work
- Ability to work independently, excellent organizational and project management skills
The duties of this position entail:
- Collaborating with President in order to establish objectives for the company and the roadmaps to reach them
- Leading, directing and managing the development and execution of the corporate development plans
- Establishing and maintaining a strong and effective organizational infrastructure to support the corporate existing business while growing the number of new clients;
- Ensuring on an ongoing basis that current and planned corporate technical architecture and solutions are aligned with company business objectives
- Planning and budgeting resources required to reach corporate objectives and manage them in a productive and systematic manner;
- Evaluating project performance and determining areas of improvement
- Preparing and monitoring projects’ operational budgets that meet business objectives, oversee the company’s financial performance quarterly
- Strategizing and implementing steps to be taken to grow the corporate clientele, planning and organizing marketing campaigns including marketing materials, meetings with potential clients, participation in conferences, interviews, orientations and training sessions
- Representing the organization in negotiations with clients and other official functions.
Work location is in Kingston and across the GTA.
The compensation package consists of a salary of $53.37 per hour with minimum of 30 work hours per week workload less applicable statutory deductions and an annual vacation package (10 business days).