July 31, 2020
Mondetta MPG is a rapidly growing apparel design and manufacturing company that provides our customers with leading-edge fashion design and quality at unexpected prices. In order to do this, we need individuals who have the expertise and experience that will help us grow our business even more and reach our goals. At Mondetta, we believe that our employees as well as our customers are our most important assets.
We are looking for a dynamic, driven and determined Financial Controller to join its growing team!
As a results-oriented, detail-oriented, your proactive nature and ability to juggle multiple deadlines at once will keep you engaged in your role every day.
- A financial controller is responsible for ensuring that all accounting allocations are appropriately made and documented
- Perform cash management functions and oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash disbursements, payroll and bank reconciliation functions.
- Responsible for establishing and executing internal controls over the company’s accounting and financial procedures. This includes
- reviewing and approving all invoices to be paid,
- reviewing accounts receivable aging reports
- collections on invoices, especially ones that are 45 days to 60 days overdue. This is a oversight function not calling the customers.
- coordinating with external tax accountants for income tax preparation and auditors who prepare internal audits of the company.
- keeping company records organized and readily available for examination.
Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting
- Managing all banking and finance activities.
- responsible for providing accurate and comprehensive financial information to executive management for long-term financial strategizing.
- provide crucial financial data and work to CFO to coordinate all financial planning functions with business operations.
- Financial reporting duties include preparing financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, budgets, budget-to-actuals and financial projections. in-depth financial analysis and providing expert financial perspective and opinions.
- Dealing with various tax authorities in North America.
Qualifications and Education
- CPA designation required
- Organized team players who excel in accounting and have proven experience in maintaining all financial aspects of your company.
- Strong understanding of all functions of the typical accounting department, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll and clearing.
- Comfortable negotiating contracts and insurance policies, reviewing invoices, and meeting with tax advisors and auditors.
- Experience establishing and executing internal financial controls
- A passion for the details, and an ability to explain them
- Solid experience with Excel and other MS office applications, comfort with learning new software such as ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills are crucial -must be able to relay difficult, dense information to management in a precise and easy-to-understand way.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
Quote Job Reference: 203402