Food Services Supervisor
Employer: Sciué Yaletown Holding Inc. (dba Sciué)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time (30-40 hours per week)
Benefits: 4% vacation paid each paycheck
Job Address: 126 Davie Street, Vancouver BC V6Z 2V4
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
- Completion of secondary school;
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration or related discipline OR several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of food service workers in the kitchen and dining areas;
- Supervise the food quality and ensure that daily handmade pizzas and food conform to the health and safety of standards of the restaurant;
- Handle shift schedules for food services workers and assign them tasks on daily basis;
- Ensure that food items are stored in safe place and any expired items are dealt with according to company regulations;
- Ensure appropriate cleaning and maintenance of food preparation areas and equipment.