Marketing and Business Development Associate
CoinSeason Capital Inc.
CoinSeason Capital Inc. is a FinTech Startup based in Richmond, B.C. which focus on cryptocurrency trading, blockchain application, and blockchain projects incubation. Being considered as one of the earliest cryptocurrency trading platforms that proactively registered with FINTRAC, CoinSeason does not limit itself to crypto trading. We have been conducting researches on an integrated crypto payment system and using cryptocurrency to make cross-border payment more efficient. Taking the advantage of Vancouver being one of the major hubs for Tech companies in North America, CoinSeason is always on the search for projects and companies to collaborate with the goal on improving efficiency by using technologies.
What’s in it for you?
Our office is located in Richmond, B.C., and we can offer an excellent opportunity to join a progressive, collaborative and agile team where you could develop a diverse set of skills as a marketing and business development with some administrative responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Experience in Sales and/or Marketing related activities is an asset
- Background on Cryptocurrency is an asset
- Third language is an asset
- Willing to learn and apply new knowledge
- Demonstrate initiative and sound judgement, excellent interpersonal skills with superior planning and acute attention to detail
- Promoting our services from a marketing and communications perspective aimed at achieving higher sales
- Continually Seeking and building new relationships with potential clients
- Engage in sales activities
- Managing and growing presence on social media platforms and website
- Assisting in administrative activities with the company management
Job Types: Full-time
Business Development: 1 year (Preferred)
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Package: $17/hour + commission
Please note, you must have the legal right to live and work in Canada in order to be considered for this role.