Maxuc Trading Ltd
North York, ON
December 31, 2020
79 Martin Ross Ave
North York, ON, M3J 2L5 Canada
Maxuc Trading Ltd was founded in 2008. The company's line of business includes the assembling, breaking up, sorting, and wholesale distribution of scrap and waste materials.
We are looking for an experienced candidate to fill permanent, full-time position of an Industrial Mechanic to at this location.
Position type: Full Time, Permanent
Number of positions: 1
Qualifications & skills required:
- Completion of secondary school
- Experience will be an asset
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Demonstrate the ability to use all power tools associated with metal machining to include: power drills, chop saws, reciprocating saw, grinder and pneumatic hammers.
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to weld stainless steel or higher alloys and to operate a TIG welder is a plus.
- Should be able to Repair or replace defective machinery parts, Operate machining tools to fabricate parts, Operate hoisting and lifting equipment, Install machinery and equipment and assemble machinery and equipment
- Must be able to lift upto 50 lbs.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate using English language
- Diagnostic evaluation on equipment and make repairs when needed.
- Preventive, corrective and scheduled maintenance on a daily basis on a variety of machinery within the plant. Performs maintenance on bearings, drive chains, and conveyor systems, when needed.
- Light electrical maintenance on the electro-thermal deactivation unit on a daily basis.
- Scheduled maintenance on various hydraulic units located throughout the plant.
- Various fabrications through welding, arc cutting, and plasma cutting, when needed.
- Any general work or other assignments necessary to ensure a safe, clean, healthy and efficient facility
- Ensures that repairs are performed in the shortest amount of time possible to alleviate down time.
- Install, align, dismantle and move stationary industrial machinery and mechanical equipment, such as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, furnaces and generators according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions
- Install, troubleshoot and maintain power transmission, vacuum, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and programmable logic controls
Compensation: Wage $28.60 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Work hours: Minimum 35 hours per week