The St. Regis Toronto
July 18, 2020
Parental Leave Replacement
Here's To Your Journey with Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Located at 325 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 4G3 we are currently hiring a Spa Supervisor - Parental Leave Replacement.
- Advise employees on general property information, in-house groups, policy changes, or other pertinent information. Answer questions about available services, general property information and amenities.
- Confirm guest first and last name and type of treatment scheduled prior to beginning treatment.
- Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day.
- Advise providers of last minute changes or additions to schedule and resolve scheduling situations as needed.
- Promote and sell spa/salon services and retail products.
- Complete requisitions for additional products, supplies, or equipment.
- Inspect work areas and tools/equipment to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Notify Engineering of spa/salon maintenance and repair needs.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests'' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; develop and implement quality improvement or corrective action plans.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Quote Job Reference: 20037095