Customer Support Representative
You will be responsible for delivering and managing customer support across our senior care customer base. We’re looking for someone who understands the work they do and how a system like PointClickCare is used in their practice and can coordinate troubleshooting of complex system issues. All cases assigned to you will be handled in a professional manner focusing on supreme customer experience. NOTE: This role provides end user application support, which may include, but is not limited to technical support. Occasional travel to the home office (located in Ontario) will be required.
This position will be based in Charlottetown.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the PointClickCare application used to support processes and resident care in senior care facilities.
- Professionally handle a high volume of calls and emails addressing customers’ inquiries.
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts between 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern time, WEEKDAYS. (Occasional overtime, weekend and holiday coverage as per business needs).
- Track and manage the resolution of complex issues by escalating or seeking assistance within the support team or other departments.
- Effectively document support cases using case management tool.
- Meet and exceed prescribed Key Performance Indicators.
- Perform duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage customer expectations in an extremely fast paced and highly demanding environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and immediately apply new learnings.
- Strong communication, relationship management and documentation skills.
- High degree of computer literacy and excellent typing skills.
- Previous experience in a Customer Support or Call Centre environment.
- Experience providing web-based, application software support.
- Prior experience using PointClickCare application is an asset.
- Understand the business and process knowledge within a senior care or medical facility that utilize electronic health record systems would be an asset.