Beverly Caulking Inc.
Toronto / Hamilton / London, ON
We are looking for full time caulkers with a minimum of 3 years experience and is team-oriented and motivated with the desire to grow with the company. After 55 in business we are able to offer full time year round work. We also have a support staff to ensure you have everything to necessary to complete and enjoy your environment.
We offer work all over Southern Ontario from London to Kingston with high percentage in Greater Toronto.
Compensation - Competitive Wages based based on experience.
Beverly Caulking will provide all tools and course certifications to begin work for applicants who require them.
What You'll Do
- Apply sealants to new joints around window frames, door frames, control joints, mill work and other gaps that require sealant installation in new construction, industrial and residential on both the interior and exterior.
- Install fire stop systems in new and existing construction (proper training will be provided if required).
- Remove old caulking from existing joints and replace with new sealant in remedial construction for commercial, industrial and residential.
- Be responsible for personal safety
- Follow and abide by the method of work for each scope of work.
- Complete daily tasks in the allotted time frame.
- Be prepared to work additional hours if required to complete a job for our clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Active and quick learner who takes initiative in learning and acquiring new skills.
- Strong analytical, judgment and decision-making skills in order to choose the most appropriate course of action.
- Show up daily for work on time.
- Physically and mentally fit a strong asset.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 3 year experience
- Comfortable working at heights (swing stage work).
- A valid drivers license
Having the following is a bonus but not a requirement. We will organize any training required
- Working at heights
- MOL Worker Awareness
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: