Call Centre Agent
Pacrim Hospitality Services, Inc.
Bedford & Digby, NS
July 20, 2020
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 10 full-service hotels/resort, reservation center, and travel agency in the Atlantic Canada area. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality and tourism sector to identify, manage, develop, and build strategic products and services targeting the fast-growing Asian inbound tourism market.
Position Summary: Call Centre Agents, reporting to the Call Centre Supervisor, responds to communications from customers, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations at PHS properties through the company’s central reservation system.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Explain, sale and market travel agency services and accommodations offered, provide detailed information on clients’ accounts and payment history, and manage/receive payments from clients.
- Generate customer interest in the services or products offered by the company.
- Act as representatives for travel agency and provide customer service, in person or on the phone.
- Handle enquiries from customers and investigate complaints regarding the establishment's services and policies; arrange for refunds and/or credits; receive account payments.
- Make in-bound and out-bound calls to promote travel agency services and accommodations, respond to enquiries, complaints, and resolve and investigate customer service issues and account disputes.
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers.
- Ensure feedback from the customer to further improve the customer services.
- Manage and update customer databases with the status of each customer.
- Notifies supervisor of any outstanding issues which require management involvement.
- Provide customers with brochures, packages, and other information about travel agency services, schedules, rates, regulations, and policies in response to in-bound and out-bound calls, and walk-ins.
- Update client accounts, initiate billing, and process claim payments; and receive payment for services.
- Coordinate with the dispatch team to send products or provide services on time to customers.
- Build customer loyalty by follow-up of customer calls and working closely with Sales Department concerning corporate and international travel agency accounts.
- Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions.
- Manage and maintain accurate files, reports, records, correspondence, and other administrative tasks.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- Completion of some college or other post-secondary program in hospitality, travel, tourism, business, or related field is required.
- Administrative and/or sales experience, passion for customer service, and reliable.
- Organized, detail-oriented, positive attitude, professionalism and customer service skills are a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexibility with schedule, ability to handle confidential client information, and international work experience is an asset.
Language(s): English essential, but candidates with foreign language skills that support Pacrim’s tourism goals and match profile of international clientele is an asset.
Start Date: TBD
Number of Vacancies: 5
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
Workdays: Weekdays and Weekends, Morning and Night Shifts
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Quote Job Reference: TA6552