Pacrim Hospitality Services, Inc.
July 20, 2020
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 10 full-service hotels/resort, reservation center, and travel agency in the Atlantic Canada area. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality and tourism sector to identify, manage, develop, and build strategic products and services targeting the fast-growing Asian inbound tourism market.
Position Summary: Investment Managers (Credit & Investment), reporting to the VP of Operations, oversee raising debt equity in domestic and international markets necessary to finance the acquisition and construction of new Pacrim facilities and businesses.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary function is to raise equity and debt for the company.
- Primary focus is sourcing funds and securing investments.
- Network to develop business relations and promote the sale of Pacrim debt-equity offerings to domestic and international investors.
- Collect financial and investment information about domestic and international lenders.
- Prepare company, industry and economic outlooks, analytical reports, briefing notes, and correspondence.
- Advise on and participate in the marketing and sales of Pacrim debt-equity offerings.
- Prepare a regular risk profile for all Pacrim debt portfolios.
- Evaluate financial risks, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning Pacrim capital expansion projects requiring debt-equity.
- Plan short- and long-term cash flows for capital expansion projects and assess financial performance.
- Analyze and create investment projects to determine the amount and type of debt-equity best suited to each project.
- Provide investment advice and recommendations to Pacrim senior management.
Education and Skills Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, management, finance, or a related field is required.
- Several years of experience within the banking or financial industry, including experience in developing and marketing large debt equity products and offerings.
- Several years of experience in debt, equity, and financial management is preferred.
Additional Information: Position may entail some traveling within Nova Scotia.
Language(s): English essential, but candidates with foreign language skills that support Pacrim’s tourism goals and match profile of international clientele is an asset.
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Vacancies: 2
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
Workdays: Weekdays and Weekends, Day and Night Shifts
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Quote Job Reference: PHSC0122