Corporate Sales Manager
Pacrim Hospitality Services, Inc.
July 20, 2020
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 10 full-service hotels/resort, reservation center, and travel agency in the Atlantic Canada area. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality and tourism sector to identify, manage, develop, and build strategic products and services targeting the fast-growing Asian inbound tourism market.
Position Summary: Corporate sales manager's plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of Pacrim corporate sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments for Pacrim’s corporate office.
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations and presentations for corporate.
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales and marketing.
- Determine strategic planning for sales and marketing and present to corporate executives.
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts.
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Assist the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
Education & Skills:
A university degree or college diploma in business or in a related field with a specialization in sales and Several years of experience as a sales representative or in a related occupation is required.
Additional Information: Position may entail some traveling to Pacrim’s designated properties within Nova Scotia.
Number of Vacancies: 2
Language(s): English essential, but candidates with foreign language skills that support Pacrim’s tourism goals and match profile of international clientele is an asset.
Work Hours: 35-40 hours/week
Workdays: Weekdays and Weekends, Day and Night Shifts
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Start Date: ASAP
Report to: Vice-President of Operations for PHS
Quote Job Reference: DR0601