Business Development Officer
Aekao Kitchen Appliances Ltd.
Primary responsibility is to identify new business opportunities, to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals; to promote FOTILE kitchen appliances, and different brands of cabinets for Aekao Kitchen Appliance Ltd. For strong candidates we are willing to train in our business and product line if those skills are not already possessed.
- Research the market and current customer (including buying habits and preferences) to identify new business opportunities
- Investigate, recommend and implement targeted market expansion strategies based on future trends analysis
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolutions
- Suggest on new product line selection by conducting comparative research on existing accounts customer feedback and market, to expand sales in existing accounts
- Assist in development and implement overall marketing and sales strategies and tactics
- Assist in developing online sales strategies
- Help to develop and communicate about the company’s prices and policies
- Prepare market research reports for the senior management team
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and outside business contacts
- Contact potential clients including individual clients or commercial clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Plan and preparing presentations
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients
- Evaluate customer service and showroom environments
- Hire, train and guide the sales, marketing and business development associates.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, marketing or related field
- At least 3 years work experience in sales or business development environment
- Knowledge of budgeting, financial analysis and cost control practices
- Demonstrated successful ability on market research and strategy development and implementation
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to travel daily within assigned region.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Annual Salary: $65,600
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week
Paid and Statutory Holidays: You will be eligible to earn up to fifteen paid days of vacation per year, pro-rated for partial year of employment.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: