High Tech Genesis
May 31, 2020
ID # 27AQ0521TW
Term: 6 week Contract
Salary: $53.00 per hour
IMMEDIATE OPENING for an AWESOME Tech Writer who wants to make fast cash!
High Tech Genesis is currently working on a project for one of our leading clients in the embedded software industry, and we're looking a Senior Technical Writer who is responsible for creating, reviewing and editing all end-user focused documents and communications on ensuring they are accurate and easy-to-understand for their targeted audience. They will develop and maintain templates, as well as ensuring that the correct templates and styles are applied to documents. The technical writer is expected to assist with documenting the lifecycle of end-user documents actively.
- Create high quality, brand-appropriate, and accurate documents towards its intended audience
- Through appropriate use of screenshots, images, drawings, diagrams, and charts, produce written and graphical, easy-to-understand documents
- Translate technical language into clear, jargon-free documents and communications
- Proofread and edit end-user focused documents and communications to ensure consistent tone and use of language, style and correct application of templates
- Assist technical teams in producing documentation by gathering information, interviewing subject matter experts, and organizing content structure
- You’ve worked in the embedded space and know the acronyms and buzzwords.
- Experience with OS Level Technology
- Experience with BSP Technologies
- Comfortable with Linux or other UNIX computer operating system
You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.