PSWs, PRNs and RNs
Infinium Services Inc.
Greater Toronto Area, ON
May 23, 2020
All candidates are invited to apply for part time, full-time, casual & permanent positions.
(Apply if you are available for any shifts!)
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive wages
- Flexible hours
- Referral and performance based Incentives
- Continues training programs
Minimum Requirements (PSWs)
- PSW Certificate
- Valid CPR and First Aid certification
- Criminal background check
- Evidence of a negative TB test
- Physically and mentally fit to handle the demands of care giving.
- Truly passionate about providing excellent care
PSW responsibility is providing the client with the basic standards of healthy living. The following list of duties is
guideline of possible duties to be performed independently or as a team in the course of working with the client;
- Housekeeping, Laundry, and Pet Care
- Personal Care
- Kitchen Work
- Transportation and Accompaniment
Minimum Requirements (RN, RPNs, Practical Nurses)
- Valid certificate as an RN, RPN or Practical Nurse
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Compassionate, patient and caring nature.
- Able to work in a stressful environment.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to handle the demands of care giving.
Responsibilities (RN, RPNs, Practical Nurses)
The following list of duties is a guideline of possible duties to be performed independently or as a group of duties in the course of working with the client. The RPN duties are not limited to those listed.
- Prepares and administers medications and treatments with knowledge of purpose and adverse effects of nursing care provided.
- Completes all documentation for observation, planning, and evaluation of care provided to clients, including orders by physicians.
- Functions in monitoring capacity as assigned for completion of client care, employee guidance and discipline.
- Maintains open lines of communication between nursing shifts, as well as other agencies, supervisor, physicians, clients and families.
- Acts on first aid knowledge in emergencies.
- Is aware of safety issues, accomplishing responsibilities in a safe manner, re-enforces good safety practices displayed by other staff members.
- Is able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Works as a team member.
- Is able to perform the following physical activities:
- Kneeling, Stooping and Standing
- Reaching, Pulling/pushing
- Walking, Grasping and Moving fingers
- Hearing, Talking and Sitting
- Repetitive motions.