High Tech Genesis
May 31, 2020
“A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” – John C. Maxwell
High Tech Genesis is looking for an agile administrator, coach, and trainer who is responsible for influencing agile values and practices at the Scrum Team level. Ensures the Scrum Team is fully functional, productive, and focused on delivering high quality products to customers.
1. Coaching methods combine hands on delivery leadership and facilitation through to light weight support and mentoring.
2. Take responsibility for managing risks/dependencies between teams to achieve desired outcomes. When necessary, act as the Product Owner or Team Member to ensure desired outcome is being achieved.
3. Protect the team from disturbances to workflow productivity.
4. Be an active member of the Agile Coaching community, helping to identify and implement immediate and long-term improvements.
5. Coach scrum teams in the use of Agile, Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment, and DevOps approaches, behaviors, and practices across both production and non-production environments. This includes: Code Packaging, Configuration Management, Infrastructure, Provisioning, Code Deployment, Automated validation/testing, Monitoring and Alerting, Automation and standardization at every stage.
6. Develop a culture of trust, open communication and sharing of ideas between development, operational and security teams.
7. Facilitate an environment of team spirit and excitement around constructive changes. Support continuous improve through meaningful retrospectives
8. Work collaboratively with all practitioner stakeholders.
9. Continuously focus on pace of change, service protection and business value.
10. Drive automation into every part of the value stream.
11. Track and communicate the team's progress (using burn-downs, burn-ups, cumulative flow, etc.)
12. Ensure there are clear processes in place to increase transparency and disseminate information regarding the team's status
13. Provide visibility on status and progress, particularly working with manager and product owner
14. Track day to day progress, Collect, develop and analyze data and metrics--generate various reports and metrics for management
15. Facilitate team and management agreement on definition of ready and definition of done.
16. Setup, facilitate and track effective Agile Ceremonies.
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.