Branch Sales Manager
Working for this established farm agricultural equipment dealer; providing its customers with the products, service, and expertise they expect in an established brand. They will make an excellent employer for an established Sales Manager with primary/industrial/agricultural engineering equipment background who may be looking for a unique challenge in Agri Sales & will grasp the opportunity to relocate to Swift Current, SK, Canada!
You will like
The Branch Sales Manager job that is key to increasing the profitability of the dealership and, ultimately, productivity in the field. Our client is seeking a professional and dedicated leader to manage one of their farm equipment dealership locations. This is an excellent opportunity to make a big impact!
This role is responsible for providing leadership to the location through the alignment of systems, people and processes with ongoing management of key metrics to assure financial, customer and employee goals are being achieved. There will be ongoing management of key metrics to assure employee, customer and financial goals are being achieved.
- Creates and achieves agreed-upon departmental budgets.
- Generate growth through parts and service departments.
- Achieves targeted market penetration. customer retention, competitive conversions and monthly and annual Volume Sales goals.
- Identifies and hires top talent.
- Effectively leads the team and provides ongoing coaching utilizing the performance management system.
- Collaborates with appropriate management colleagues to ensure new and used inventory turnover targets are achieved.
- Reinforces company branding by meeting or exceeding company location standards including visual appeal, safety, security, and cleanliness.
- Distributes general company communications to employees at their location to ensure consistent messaging
- Advocate for our client's strategic programs, projects, and initiatives.
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission, and values.
You will have
This opportunity will suit an individual who is, motivated and driven to lead your team to goal attainment and beyond Someone who will take pride in leading by example? Someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, busy environment! You will gel with values of safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work without supervision.
- Proven skills in leadership, management, planning and organizing.
- Proven skills in interpersonal relationship building, written and verbal communications.
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Ability to understand P&L statements, budgets, and associated tasks
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems required.
- Education and Experience:
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Five years' experience in an Agricultural equipment or Heavy equipment environment
- Five years of supervisory experience
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record required.
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, comprehend, write)
You will get
- Competitive salary, ~$90K-$110K?
- Excellent benefits package
- Outstanding company reputation
- Pride of working for a dealership with full support & solutions from both the manufacturer-level to the full team of service/parts/sales
- Great place to work - Friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages learning and growth
- Ability to work with down-to-earth people who value hard work and problem solving
- Opportunity to make a huge impact
Our client provides their team with an excellent work environment, competitive compensation, and you would be supported by progressive and comprehensive people practices. They represent your friends, your family, your community and your support system. Here you can take pride in working for a dealership with full customer support & solutions, a proven brand, and a positive marketplace image. Our client is dedicated to the success of agriculture in Western Canada, with multiple locations available from which to source both equipment and parts.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 686