Client Service Manager
Saint John, NB
Innovatia Inc. is an industry-leading knowledge management company with expertise in information technology, telecommunications, and energy.
We provide our customers, including some of the world’s most successful Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies, with end-to-end knowledge solutions including technical documentation, training, technical support, information auditing, and consultation.
The Client Service Manager (CSM) will provide excellent customer service to one of North America’s leading information technology companies. You will join an existing team of highly skilled support professionals. The overall objective of the CSM is to maintain and improve customer satisfaction around the Client’s service delivery. This trusted advisor role works to ensure that every contact with the customer, no matter the solution, is an exceptional experience. In short, the CSM is the customer’s “virtual” employee within the Clients organization.
Location: Saint John, Fredericton or Halifax
Type: Regular Full Time
# of Positions: 1
Hours of Operation: Core CSM hours of operation will comprise a typical Monday-Friday eight (8) hour workday (excluding all break time). Exact timing of shifts will be dependent on customer and geographic requirements. The CSM is required to provide their assigned customers a single point of contact 7x24 for rapid response and resolution of critical service issues.
- Act on the customer’s behalf to bring visibility of issues and concerns to the appropriate Client groups
- Manage the customer’s service experience across all Client solutions and support the customer’s service model evolution
- Facilitate support of critical service escalations by identifying the prioritization of actions to be taken, providing timely and consistent status to the personnel or groups involved, focusing on timely and reasonable resolutions, and mediating issues that may develop
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple issues with multiple customers simultaneously
- Capable of working with other Client groups to develop/solve more complex customer issues
- Direct or influence the work of others that may outside the span of control
- Experience in telecommunications or Information Technology oriented field
- Demonstrated customer relationship management, organizational, analytical, articulation, communication and time management skills
- Ability to control tasks, orders and schedule to create moderate periods of concentrated focused thinking. Tasks require innovative solutions which rely on previous precedents or experience
- Capability to make decisions using technical expertise guided by known practices and established precedents
- Experience with a variety of commercial tools and the aptitude to learn tools proprietary to the CSM role. Examples of tools include Service Request Management, Remote Connectivity and Knowledge Management
- An understanding of ITIL. If not ITIL certified, it is important that CSM personnel train and work towards being certified as Client structure is based on an ITIL foundation
- Technical skills and knowledge in any of the following areas considered an asset: IP Networking, VoIP, TCP/IP, Linux Operating Systems, Windows 2003/2008 server, and telephony technologies
- Relevant post-secondary education, i.e. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- 5-7 Years relevant experience in a customer-facing role
- Proficient in the English language, written and spoken
Quote Job Reference: 1058