Office Administrative Assistant
AH Gary Transport Inc
June 5, 2020
About the Organization:
We are a public for-hire trucking transportation business, located in Brampton, Ontario.
About the Opportunity:
We have an immediate job opening for Office Administrative Assistant. This is a permanent full-time opportunity. The job position assumes responsibility for the day to day administrative tasks in regards to trucking transportation operations for our various business clients. This position ensures compliance with all business policies related to administrative office duties, customer service, and security of data.
This job is characterized by the hectic and fast paced work environment. It requires strong technical and administrative skills along with proactive planning in order to effectively deal with the work flow. In addition this position requires communication with various customers and contractors by receiving calls, answering general inquiries, and arranging appointments.
About the Location:
We are located at 107 Orenda Rd, Brampton. The main intersection is Rutherford Rd S and Queen St E in the city of Brampton.
About the Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Following are job duties and responsibilities for this position:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform administrative office duties such as arranging and processing business transportation and related data reports.
- Receive client/ contractors calls, answer their inquiries, and arrange appointments.
- Analyze data entry and produce results.
- Write and distribute emails, letters, faxes and forms.
- Maintain client contact lists and employer appointments.
- Prepare, and arrange business income/ expense reports.
- Supervise business office operations as directed by management.
- Provide administrative support to complete the transportation paperwork.
- Monitor office supplies and materials needed in daily office operations.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures that all company regulations and policies are met regarding data security, and customer service..
- Perform other duties that may be required or assigned by operations manager.
About the Job Skills and Requirements:
Following are the job skills and requirements for this position:
- Minimum 1 year to 3 years of experience required in related field.
- Business program/ diploma in business management or related field is an asset.
- Enhanced technical skills and knowledge of Avaal trucking software and MS Office is a great asset for this position.
- Work well in a fast paced, and team environment.
- First class communication skills and an ability to quickly understand and act on questions raised by clients in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated with a diligent and detailed approach to completing tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A high degree of initiative and independence.
Working Hours: It is a permanent full-time job position that required minimum of 35 hours per week. Full time hours for this position are 9.30 am to 5.00 pm
Job Salary: $23.50 to $24.50 per hour based on experience and knowledge.