Local Sales Advisor
Banyan Tree Marketing & Consulting
Through excellent sales, customer service and presentation skills, the Local Sales Advisor maximizes the potential revenues by acquiring new customers, as well as upgrading and growing existing customer accounts.
- Meet or exceed sales targets by targeting residential customers.
- Leverage directed sales leads while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in single family units (SFU's) by going door to door.
- Represent partner company in the promotion and sales of select products in the field plus any customer follow-up from the sales process.
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues from these customers.
- Disposition all sales leads within a sales tool on daily basis.
- Ensure completion of all training and certification programs as required
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the sales group via the sales tool.
- Document and submit sales orders on a timely basis for input into our database.
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in company policy.
- Core Competencies: Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation.
- Proven sales experience with emphasis on customer service.
- Proven success in a relevant direct sales position is essential.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive product and technological knowledge of the telecommunication industry.
- Available for evening and weekend work.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle available.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: