Senior Process Engineer-Food and Beverag Experience
Need Burlington or Alberta based individuals
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree. Registration as a Professional Engineer in the Province of Ontario or EIT status and
- Registration or eligibility for registration in other provinces or states an asset.
- A strong background in engineering technology for industrial projects particularly in food and beverage.
- Some experience with an engineering consulting practice is an asset but not mandatory.
- Must have experience working closely with clients on the design of facilities and systems.
- General knowledge of 3D software such as AutoPlant and SmartPlant and a good
- understanding of the requirements to manage the system and the team working in these
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and MS Project).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are essential.
- license necessary.
- Flexibility to undertake other assignments such as proposal writing, cost estimating.
CANDIDATES MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK in Canada - No sponsorship available for this role.