Supply Control Co-ordinator
Hybrid Reefers Services Inc.
December 31, 2020
120 Walker Drive, Brampton, ON. L6T 4G9
Hybrid Reefers Services Inc. is one of fastest growing and reliable logistics services. We provide 3rd party logistics solutions, transportation, warehousing, reverse logistics and tradeshow services to customers in a wide range of industries across North America. We offer fully integrated solutions custom-tailored to meet your specific supply chain needs…no matter how complex.
Our people are expert, agile and responsive, because we know that staying competitive means adapting to change, communicating regularly and a dedication to continuous improvement. We are currently seeking a Supply Control Co-ordinator to join the team in our Brampton campus.
Term: Permanent, Full time
Number of Position: 1
Salary: $23.50 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
The Supply Control Co-ordinator will mainly oversee and coordinate logistics operations of product and shipping movements from the supply location to the delivery location of clients. On regular basis, you will coordinate with our clients, suppliers, carrier, trucking companies and drivers to manage shipments, Inventory, payment processing, border clearance and load safety requirements. The Logistics Coordinator will also supervise supply chain workers.
- Coordinate shipments, deliveries, storage and maintain inventory
- Coordinate, plan and supervise logistics operations.
- Supervise and prepare schedules for supply chain workers
- Contacts carriers mainly trucking companies and other logistics to book the necessary equipment to deliver
- Coordinates pick-up and delivery schedules for North American shipments with transporters and other freight- forwarders
- Processes shipments, documentation for load clearance
- Prepare documentation such loading and unloading instructions to the carrier(s) and supplier(s)
- Used daily production sheets or work tickets to accurately record quantity of units handled and moved
- Reviewed production schedule, customer orders, work orders, and requisitions to determine items
- to be moved, gathered or distributed
- Used computer and company software (UFOS, Xpert) to enter shipment and inventory records.
- Maintained inventory records with timely updates.
- Ensured damaged products were removed from outgoing shipments
- Monitors the shipments in transit and assist with any logistical issues to ensure that customer service
- Coordinate and communicate with client for post delivery questions or concern, also coordinate for sale of future orders
- Maintain databases of logistics such as timely delivery of shipments, cost and any issues during deliveries
- Maintain smooth operations of computer systems, Load and Freight application, equipment and machinery.
- Completion of secondary school diploma
- Post-secondary Canadian education will be an asset
- Must have 1 year of experience as supply control coordinator
- Great proficiency in English language, both written and verbal.
- Professional and reliable
- Team player and highly adaptive to work in culturally diverse environment
- Great command on Microsoft Office Applications, MS Excel, Logistics softwares, load link, database and Adobe Professional for document processing
- Basic knowledge of document management system
- Having own vehicle is an asset