Call Centre Supervisor
April 30, 2020
Detailed Job Description
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 10 full-service hotels/resorts and a travel agency in the Atlantic Canada Area. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality and tourism sector to identify, manage, develop, and build strategic products and services targeting the fast-growing Asian inbound tourism market.
Title: Call Centre Agent Supervisor
Physical Work Location: Digby (Travel is Required)
Number of Vacancies: 2
Work Hours: 35-40 hours/week
Language(s): English essential, but candidates with foreign language skills that support Pacrim’s tourism goals and match profile of international clientele is an asset.
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Position Summary: Call Centre Agent Supervisors, supervise and co-ordinate the activities of Customer Service Representatives and Call Centre Agents at Pacrim’s travel agency and hotel reservation centers. They are responsible for overseeing the activities of the call centre and all supporting staff and agents.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily, weekly, monthly management of KPI performance and provide updates to the VP Operations
- Follow TOPS methodology as outlined - daily, weekly, monthly audits
- Be a driving force to promote activities that will improve and maintain a high level of Employee Satisfaction (ESAT)
- Meet daily with Agents to review previous day’s performance (internal/external KPI’s) and to plan for the day
- Ensure that all Monitoring and Coaching is done monthly in accordance with the instructions from VP Operations
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly review of Quality results and implement actions to improve as required
- Responsible for daily review of Efficiency and address any issues/action plans
- Responsible for coaching, development and succession planning of Agents
- Ensure yearly Performance reviews are completed for Agents
- Troubleshooting and escalation of issues/concerns to VP Operations as required
Education/Essential Skills Requirements:
- Experience in the occupation or related experience supervised is required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Previous experience in sales, conflict resolution, and customer service is an asset.
Quote Job Reference: TA6314