Workvantage International Workforce Solutions Inc., recruiting on behalf of our client in Ottawa and Gatineau.
Work Location: Various locations within Ottawa and Gatineau
Type of Employment: Part time / Full time ? Seasonal
Anticipated Start Date: April 1 st , 2019
Salary: $15.00 - $16.00 Hourly, 40.00 - 44.00 Hours per week.
- Operate cleaning machines
- Clean building exterior (only siding)
- Wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces
- Occasional vacuum of floors
- Provide customer service
- Clean interior and exterior of work vehicle
- Help to remove, clean and re- install eavesthroughs
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Repetitive tasks
- Fast-paced environment
- Education: No formal education is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset, training will be provided
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning, removing and re-installing eavestroughs and cleaning windows and exterior surfaces
- Able to work in tight spaces, climb across narrow bridges, and lift equipment up to 50 lbs. Working in confined spaces is required.
- Working at heights and confined space training will be provided.
- Must have a valid driver?s license (at least G2, preferable G)
- Have a great attitude and work well in a team. Reliability and effective interpersonal skills.
- Experience in power tools, pressure washers, chemical cleaning equipment is an asset.
Work Schedule: From Tuesday to Saturday, from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm or from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Flexibility in schedule is
Benefits: Fuel allowance, bonuses, accommodation available at a discounted rate, transportation costs covered if worker is
willing to relocate.
Quote Job Reference: 2