Hongwei Financial Inc.
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- 3-4+ years work experience as sales manager
- 5+ years in leadership sales position
- Experience leading a mortgage sales team is an asset
- A proven record of success in this department
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Proficiency in influencing, negotiating and problem solving
- Detailed oriented individual that takes care of her/his sales team to provide the best ability to deliver exceptional relationship to all customers. Build trust through respect and authenticity.
- A self-motivated individual that is eager to achieve their sales goals and to help others achieve theirs. Be passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people and delivering your best to make an impact.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to be flexible under changing conditions
- Assist sales team to achieve all sales performance objectives, service level, financial results and other performance data.
- Ensure objectives are communicated with clarity and provide necessary information to understand issues and opportunities within the business.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales department programs accordingly
- Lead sales team on building relationships with clients
- Evaluate marketing/promotion and new products/ideas
- Ensure that all work of sales department is performed thoroughly, accurate and completed in a timely passion.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and professional working relationship with sales team and as well as other departmental staff and senior management
- Provide daily report of field sales success to managing director
- Vacation & paid time off
- Bonus scheme
- Employee assistance programs
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: