AZ Cross Border Driver
GLS Dicom Logistics Systems Canada
Dicom Transportation Group provides a delivery service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is currently looking for AZ Cross Boarder Company Drivers with two years’ experience to join our team in Brampton
Shift: 11:00am start (8-12 hrs)
Route: Line Haul into Buffalo + some city work
- Competitive starting salary
- Employee Recognition Program
- benefits beginning on the first day of employment
- RRSP options
- Uniform supplied by company
- Hiring bonus ( $500) & Referral Bonus ($500)
- Corporate discounts with several retailers
- Tractor-trailers with air suspension
- Air conditioned cab with air suspension
- Dual soundproofing
- Air suspension seat Premium Plus
- 6 Settings lumbar position
- Electric windows / Luxurious interior
- AZ Drivers license
- Fast Card
- 2 years of Tractor Trailer Driving experience
- Clean CVOR
- Clean Abstract
- Mandatory Drug testing
- Must be able to operate Automatic and Manual Transmission
More about Dicom
Dicom Transportation Group is part of the Montreal based Dicom transportation and logistics Group.
We offer access to the most extensive 'Rush Delivery' network in Ontario and Quebec.
Our 'Can Do' Team of over 1,200 Service and Support Associates has earned a reputation for providing dependable, cost-effective, overnight priority package and expedited LTL service to more than 2,200 destinations throughout Ontario and Quebec.
We currently operate 26 terminals, 300 tractor/trailer units and 450 cars, vans and trucks strategically positioned across Ontario and Quebec to optimize our service.
That's why many of Canada's smartest companies call us 'Partner'.
Dicom Transportation Group has an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: