Global Fleet Management
Port Coquitlam, BC
We are one of the FASTEST growing GPS tracking companies in Canada with a global Footprint. We are currently hiring an experienced Accounts Manager responsible for maintaining and growing business relationships with our customers. the successful candidate would provide consultative support to clients in North America (USA and Canada), acting as the product expert. He/She will work closely and report directly to the Director of Inside Sales.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is an effective partner to our customer, focused on bringing the best attention to their needs.
- Enjoys the challenge of nurturing B2B business on a daily basis.
- Coachable! Ability to take and integrate feedback.
- Confident with strong business acumen and exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Solid experience in telephone sales of software solutions.
- 5+ years experience.
- Working with the company's client portfolio and contacting them in a systematic and organized manner through the company's CRM.
- Customer follow-up and support offering the company's technical and commercial solutions in order to increase sales.
- Working with clients to identify their actual and future needs that can be resolved through our services.
- Ensure the total client satisfaction and the correct usage of the company's CRM
- Making weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Coordinate with the rest of the areas of the company to fully comply with the responsibilities of the position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent planner.
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- To be proactive and dynamic.
- Excellent teamwork driven.
- Solid personal and professional values.
- Solid sales aptitude, ability to close sales and achieve sales quotas
- Ability to build and maintain successful business relationships
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: