April 15, 2020
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their growing organization. This organization is an eco-paper company that produces seed paper, a special paper that you can plant and it grows into flowers, herbs or vegetables, and helps individuals and organizations celebrate important events and communicate their brand message with eco-friendly seed paper invitations, promotional products and packaging.
At this organization, you will find yourself in a team of friendly people who genuinely want to delight customers. You’ll have many professional development opportunities and you will have the opportunity to contribute your ideas to help make the company great.
As Executive Assistant, your mission is to support the CEO in their duties and responsibilities. You will be the CEO’s right-hand support as the company grows around the world. You know you’re the right person for the job if you are fun, highly self-motivated, task-oriented and capable of managing your work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
PASSION: We are passionate and proud of what we do. The tangible gift of paper and its personal touch in this crazy speed of the digital world is a beautiful thing!
CUSTOMER FOCUS: We understand the importance of putting the customer at the center of all of our efforts.
TEAMWORK: Contribution to our collective energy helps elevate us to extraordinary. Everyone has something to contribute. Respect. Appreciate. Encourage. Grow.
QUALITY: The seed paper we create is the very best in its class. It’s that way because we never stop thinking of ways to improve our processes.
ECO-CONSCIOUSNESS: We’re proud to help empower consumers and businesses to make better choices for our planet. You lead by example, reducing, re-using and recycling. The health and future of our planet is in all of our hands.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan travel arrangements
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents and a diary system for recurring responsibilities
- Arrange internal social and staff events
- Prepare internal and external documents for management, payroll, HR schedule and government programs
- Coordinate IT tasks with provider
- Project research and information gathering as needed
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Personal support as needed including research and scheduling
Skills & Qualifications
- Post-secondary education or Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional-level verbal and written communications skills
- Committed to continuously improving processes, finding ways to do things faster, better, cheaper and easier.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Basecamp or similar project management software
- Apple Mac experience is an asset
Quote Job Reference: 203124