May 4, 2020
As an Account Coordinator you will be supporting the Client Service teams and assisting them with the management of MASSIVart’s existing clients. Your role is to assist our clients and to work with our creative team to develop creative strategies as well as identifying potential production setbacks in order to find efficient solutions to meet business objectives. Setting up effective management processes to ensure the project’s completion will be essential. You will also be working closely with the production team and will be responsible for liaising between them and the client.
This role involves a wide range of activities requiring clear communication, excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail. The candidate will work well under pressure, meeting tight timelines while ensuring smooth and efficient execution of events and projects as directed by the account team.
As a high performing Account Coordinator, you will actively build your skills, expand your sphere of influence and drive results that advance the company’s needs.
Who You Are
Very curious about Canada’s art and culture scene, and you have strong interpersonal skills. Personal relationships come easy to you and networking is your thing. You have past experiences in project management, client management, sales or marketing. You want to work in a stimulating environment where the opportunities are consistently growing and creativity is rewarded. At MASSIVart you will find what you’re looking for, all the while being surrounded by people who want to promote and support the Canadian art scene.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support account team with client deliverables
- Support client and creative team with client proposals
- Project management and tracking
- Provide onsite support when required
- Liaise between client, account, creative and production teams
- Take meeting minutes and keep all account status documents up to date
- Provides other duties and administrative support to the dedicated account team as required
- One to three years of agency or relevant experience
- Project Management and/or Business development experience
- Diploma or undergraduate degree in related field preferred
- Proactive, positive and productive communication with your fellow employees
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Graphic design skills an asset
- Bilingual (English & French) an asset
Starting date: May 4th