Marketing and Communications Specialist
Skills 2 Action Inc
Do you enjoy building relationships and making a difference? Do you have a passion for Senior Citizens? A provider of non-medical/ medical home care for older adults has a full-time position for a Home Care Marketing Specialist that is capable of growing strong relationships with referral sources, elderly clients, families and the community. We are looking for a highly energetic, passionate, relationship builder to educate the community on our outstanding services and programs. Competence in marketing, presenting and follow-ups to create strong referral relationships is essential.
The Home Care Consultant is expected to effectively perform a variety of duties in the marketing of Home Instead Senior Care by successfully generating community awareness, promoting our services within the professional community, assertively pursuing new referral sources and developing existing referral sources, according to the companies Care standards and policies.
- Strong communication, planning, organizational and computer skills a must
- Persistence and determination to maintain continuous flow of client referrals
- Ability to learn company marketing and educational programs and utilize in networking efforts
- Helpful, approachable personality
- Motivated, creative self-starter who is willing to take initiative
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Must enjoy being visible, reaching out to a variety of people in the community
- The ability to perform job requirements in all seasons and weather conditions
- Be a team player
- College degree or equivalent sales experience
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work in the field, and be insurable.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: