Senior Recruitment Consultant
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc
The Headhunters Recruitment Inc. with offices in 4 provinces has two full time and permanent positions available for Senior Recruiters located at 11302 119 St NW #102, Edmonton, AB T5G 2X4, Canada.
We are changing the way we do business! We are moving to a more modern and flexible approach to recruitment. If you are a 360 Recruiter with a proven track record of success, we would love to hear from you. This is an exciting role in which you will use your prior recruitment experience to help your clients build successful businesses.
We believe that our people are our lifeblood, which is why we nurture and celebrate success in our high-performing and collaborative culture. Our recruiters work in a ‘hoteling’ model where you have the option of working from home or from the office. We offer full operations and marketing support along with a full time researcher/sourcing specialist to assist you with headhunting for those tough-to-find searches. Our recruiters get all of this along with the best compensation in the industry!
If you’re ready to embrace a new way of recruiting, apply today!
What the Senior Recruitment Consultant does:
- Build strong relationships with clients ranging from tech start-ups to global organizations
- Network and look for new ways to grow client and candidate relationships
- Manage a range of recruiting activities, from initial contact with candidates to final placement management
- Become a subject matter expert to your clients and candidates
What the successful candidate will bring:
- Previous experience in a 360 recruitment environment
- Previous experience using a CRM and/or ATS system would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Extremely organized and proactive, with meticulous attention to detail
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
In return, what you can expect:
- Flexible work schedule (less commute time, more time with family)
- Supportive, collaborative and fun work environment
- Wage is $27- $30 per hour plus commission
- Laptop and cell phone
Danielle Bragge has over 30 years of recruitment experience in Canada and South Africa, and as Co-Founder and President, she built The Headhunters from the ground up. She specializes in the recruitment of operations professionals, drawing on her extensive background in recruiting as well as managing the operations of her own businesses.
Fit is important to us and it’s important to the companies we partner with. At The Headhunters, we understand that finding your next dream role is not just about aligning your skills with a job description. It is about knowing your personality, workstyle and career goals.
Quote Job Reference: 4788