3PL Logistics Account Executive
Titanium Transportation Group Inc.
February 28, 2020
TITANIUM IS IN SEARCH OF EXPERIENCED 3PL LOGISTICS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES
Established in 2002, Titanium is a leading asset-based transportation and logistics brokerage company servicing the United States and Canada, with approximately 475 power units, over 1,400 trailers and over 600 employees and independent owner operators. Titanium provides truckload, dedicated, and cross-border trucking services, freight logistics, and warehousing and distribution to over 1,000 customers. Titanium is a recognized consolidator of asset-based transportation companies, having completed ten asset-based trucking acquisitions since 2011. Titanium has also been ranked by PROFIT magazine as one of the Fastest Growing Companies for eleven (11) consecutive years.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Account Executive at Titanium will manage and execute new and existing business relations on all levels. Successful candidates will be dedicated performers, driven to perform on all levels and committed to every aspect of their role. The Account Executive will take ownership of projects and clients, managing all stages of the engagement process. The Account Executive will take pride in their efforts, going to the extents necessary to drive their individual performance and deliver desired results. Possessing an aptitude for selling with superior customer service abilities, candidates that actively seek challenges that match an earning format that is designed to offer great reward for individual efforts will find great success in this role.
- Seeking candidates with 3PL Logistics Brokerage experience
- Highest earning format available within the Company - top performers are rewarded
- This position includes a solid base earning structure and uncapped commissions
- Develop new and grow existing client-base
- Competitive earning structure with opportunity for advancement
- Dynamic organization that invests heavily in employee growth and development
- Competitive health and dental group benefits offered
- Employee-first team-oriented work environment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proven hunting skills and account management or other relevant experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify opportunities for sales growth and development
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and co-workers in a professional manner
- Assist customers with inquiries and information requests and, as necessary, manage service failures and client responses
- Ability to manage responsibilities with the use of standard office computer equipment and Microsoft Office suite of programs with Windows-based operating systems
- Adhere to all Titanium Transportation Group Inc. service standards and policies, including Health & Safety
- Perform all additional and relative duties as assigned
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is a proud supporter of current and serving members of the Canadian and United States Armed Forces.
Quote Job Reference: 132507