Dispatcher / Customer Care Specialist
RG Henderson, a division of Heritage Food Service Group of Canada Limited, is the largest commercial food equipment repair company in the Greater Toronto Area. We provide Repair Services, OEM Parts, Installation, and Planned Maintenance Programs for a variety of commercial food service equipment. We are the leader within our industry and are looking to grow our team!
In the role of Dispatcher the primary responsibility is providing exceptional service to our customers by managing the schedules of our technician team, and organizing and prioritizing workload. The Dispatcher must thrive in an extremely fast paced work environment with high deliverables, and develop excellent working relationships with the technician team. This role will report into the Customer Service Manager.
- Manage technician communication through inbound/outbound phone calls, email, and text message
- Process customer orders (service tickets) through the computer system, ensuring accuracy
- Be proactive in scheduling and coordinating completion of service orders
- Maintain strong working relationships with the Service Technicians and Service Department
- Responsible for coordinating the daily workflow for Service Technicians
- Route technicians to scheduled jobs with attention to efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Ensure balanced workload for technicians and progression of service orders to completion, to meet monthly service budget targets
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5 years of customer service experience
- Minimum high school education or equivalent
- Intermediate computer skills: Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email applications (Outlook) and ability to learn new computer systems
- Ability to type 45 wpm
- Strong data entry skills, basic math and proofreading abilities
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Team orientated and customer service approach to work
- Strong time management, organization and multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, in person, and through email
- Knowledge of industrial kitchen equipment would be considered an asset
RG Henderson, a division of Heritage Food Service Group of Canada is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. If you require a disabilityrelated accommodation to participate in the recruitment process please inform us by email. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their submissions.
Quote Job Reference: 132194