Field Service Representative
This is a 1 year contract with the potential to convert to a permanent full-time position.
As Field Service Representative (FSR) for British Columbia, your primary responsibility will be to act as a key driver of sell thru. As the face of the KEEN brand at retail, FSRs must develop and foster a positive relationship with our dealers, their retail staff teams, and our end-consumer fans through in- store educational clinics, public and retail-based promotional events, and weekly retail visits throughout the respective territory. Additionally, FSRs must provide consistent, timely, and reliable feedback to the Product, Sales, and Marketing teams to ensure brand positioning and presentation is positive and accurate.
- Product Knowledge Sessions – both formal and drop-in
- Store Visits
- Product Merchandising; predominantly placed, correct pricing, full assortment displayed
- KEEN Liaison; the face of KEEN at retail; customer service expert, feedback facilitator
- Sales incentives and contests; regionally or individually.
- Point of Purchase Displays (POP); shoe shelves, tabletop POP as well as Display towers and wall installations
- In-Store Retailer Events – KEEN Days/Tent Days/Customer Appreciation Nights
- Public Dealer/Retailer Events
Sales Support (to Regional Sales Agencies)
- Private Trade Shows – set up and tear down; technical knowledge and clarification where required
- Retail – stock counts, re-order assistance
- Point of Purchase – submission of POP orders relayed through regional representative agencies and direct dealer requests
General Brand Support
- Attend grassroots Events/Consumer Tradeshows
- Act as brand liaison to end-consumer fans at public events and shows, providing quality brand representation, product knowledge and education
- Assistance on National Marketing Campaigns
- Assistance on Global Campaigns
- POP – planning, execution, implementation
- New initiatives as they arise.
Head Office Support
- All encompassing. Can include, but not limited to, event planning, transportation, etc.
- Minimum 2 of year's prior experience in the Outdoor or Footwear Industries is an asset
- Maintain a high level of intrinsic motivation and work-ethic to consistently perform required functions remotely
- Highly engaging and able to converse freely and confidently with others, both written and verbally
- Strong time management skills; ability to plan and manage travel across territory with maximum impact and cost efficacy
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite of programs, internet fluency
- Weekly regional travel is expected, with occasional national and/or international travel as required. In this role you will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours a week. Please note that due to the nature of the role some weekend work is inevitable and as such it will be considered part of the regular hours for the job
Perks: Use of the company car for business and personal use, mileage needs to be tracked for both. Company issued cell phone and laptop, plus a corporate credit card for business expenses.
Employee Conduct: It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through mutual trust and respect; personal accountability and integrity; desire for growth and learning opportunities; teamwork; positive, honest and effective communication and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and partners.