Millwright Stamping Press
Working for a successful custom metal fabrication shop North of Toronto, GTA. They have an excellent reputation as designers, manufacturers & fitters of high-quality metal products.
You will like
- The Millwright Stamping Press job itself where you will be responsible for planned & reactive maintenance
- Using problem-solving/troubleshooting skills to detect equipment malfunctions & repair as appropriate.
- Maintenance and repair of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Multitasking and working with attention to detail, accuracy and compliance
- Using independent judgement and making decisions within regulations and policies.
To be successful as Millwright Stamping Press you will have
- 5+ years Millwright experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with and direct the work of other team players
- Experience to repair or fabricate and replace defective parts
You will get
As Millwright Stamping Press you will enjoy competitive rate $30-$36PH + OT (ASAP start available)
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 625