CNC Machinist Lathe and Mill
Working for a successful custom metal fabrication shop North of Toronto, GTA. They have an excellent reputation as designers, manufacturers & fitters of high-quality metal products.
You will be responsible for
- Programming, set-up, and operation of CNC lathes and Mills
- Using initiative to coordinate work of low volume and high variety.
- Working with various part sizes and different materials.
- Handling heavy parts safely utilising overhead cranes.
- Inspect dimensions and ensure parts are within tolerance.
You will have 3+ years:
- CNC set -up and programming experience
- CNC Machinist experience
You will get
Competitive rate $25-$34PH + OT (ASAP start available)
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 624