Human Resources Manager
February 29, 2020
Advertised Until: February 29, 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and maintains contact with external recruitment sources.
- Attends job fairs and ensures documentation of outreach efforts in accordance with Human Resource Standard Operating Procedures.
- Networks with local organizations to source candidates for current or future openings.
- Oversees/monitors candidate identification and selection process.
- Supports a departmental orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Ensures employees are cross trained to support successful daily operations.
- Communicates performance expectations in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
- University or College education in Human Resources or Business Management
- CHRP/CHRL designation is an asset
- 3 to 5 years of Human Resources experience with at least 2 years at the management level
- Experience in a multi-location Retail or E-Commerce environment is a strong asset
- High degree of professionalism, confidentiality, integrity, trust, decisiveness, and confidence
- Strong organizational and presentation with a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills at the leadership level
- Proficiency in the use of HRIS/HRMS, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Teamwork, positive attitude, and ability to quickly build strong relationships
Quote Job Reference: A184