Rahelu Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
January 28, 2021
With over 20 years in business we provide the best in class services to both our residential and commercial clients across the Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver and Fraser Valley (BC). We are constantly striving to help our customers save money by providing quality products at affordable prices. Currently we are hiring 1 full-time Plumber for our team.
Company Location: Unit 111 – 8299, 129 St, Surrey, BC – V3W 0A6
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $27.00 -29.00 per hour (based on experience)
Number of positions:1
Work location: Various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and/or as per company’s contracts.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- Communicate with co-workers and other tradesmen.
- Completion of Secondary School
- Relevant education or minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Trade certification in plumbing would be an asset
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to communicate in English
- If any of the current employee of Rahelu Plumbing & Heating Ltd. makes a referral that results in to hire, the company will pay $500 referral to that employee.
- Financial assistance for relocation from other provinces or regions will be provided up to $1200.00 for qualified candidates.