Medical Administrative Assistant
Ultima Medical Services Inc
We are the #1 provider of private occupational medical assessments in British Columbia. We have an immediate vacancy for the position of Medical Administrative Assistant. The details of the job opening are given below:
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location of work: #390 3600 Lysander Lane, Richmond BC, V7B 1C3.
Job Type: Full time, permanent position with 35-40 hours per week.
Compensation: $23.00/ hour. Overtime at the rate of $34.50 after 40 hours per week.
- As per BC employment standards
- Extended Health and dental benefits
- Manage calendar including Schedule and coordinate medical appointments
- Interview patients for case histories in advance of appointments
- Perform Lung Function Testing – Spirometry, ECG( Echocardiogram), Audigram and Urine drug screening on patient/client
- Transfer lab results to the appropriate clinician
- Compile medical records and charts and record patients’ information into the system.
- Process insurance and other claims in compliance with law requirements
- Maintain confidential medical files and records
- Collaborate with doctors to help with medical examinations, schedule tests
- Maintain inventory and order new supplies, and other office equipment
- Determine and implement office policies and prioritize office tasks to fulfill all administrative procedures
- Completion of secondary school.
- Completion of college program or other specialized courses for secretaries or medical secretaries.
- Spirometry certification, Audiogram certification and Urine Drug/Alcohol screening certification is required.
- Experience will be considered as an asset
- Language: English