High Tech Genesis
February 14, 2020
ID # 59AM0117IPA
Term: 3-year Contract
The Intermediate Programmer/Analyst must perform, without being limited to, the following tasks to support the design and development of the Enterprise Portal using the AEM suite of products:
1. Analysis of functional requirements leading to the execution of the design, development and implementation of changes to the application.
2. Responsible for developing and maintaining configuration and programs based on approved requirements working both independently and within a team.
3. Deliver technical specifications documents using the functional specifications provided by the functional and integration teams.
4. Create and modify configuration and code for software as per technical specifications.
5. Produce reports, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for applications.
6. Analyze Code and objects to determine functional fit.
7. Execute tasks related to the implementation of application and database design and fixes, coding and technical documentation.
8. Prepare training materials appropriate for target audiences, develop solutions, and conduct training sessions.
1. Experience using AEM to build solutions.
The resource must have experience on a minimum of one project using the AEM suite of products (version 6 or more recent) to develop a web application that:
- Implemented web-based forms using AEM Forms
- Connected to a web service
- Supports 2 or more languages (e.g. English and French)
- Adhered to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
2. The resource must have experience on a minimum of one project using the AEM suite of products (version 6 or more recent) and each of the following tools/technologies to develop a web application:
- Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- RESTful API
3. Experience using tools to build AEM solutions.
The Bidder should demonstrate that the proposed resource has experience using each of the following tools to develop web applications using the AEM suite of products (version 6 or more recent):
- Apache Maven
4. Experience using frameworks to build AEM solutions.
The Bidder should demonstrate that the proposed resource has experience using each of the following frameworks to develop web applications using the AEM suite of products (version 6 or more recent):
- Open Service Gateway Initiative (OSGi)
- Bootstrap/Gov’t of Canada WET
5. Customization of AEM experience
For the project to be considered, the resource must have worked on the project for a minimum duration of four months within the five years preceding the issuance date of this RFP.
Evaluation Criteria: The Bidder will be awarded up to 10 points for each project (maximum 2) that demonstrates the requirement as follows:
- Configuring AEM to provide functionality to meet a documented business requirement;
- Customizing a component within AEM to provide functionality to meet a documented business requirement.
To be legally entitled to work in Canada, you are required to meet one of the following conditions:
1. Canadian Citizenship 2. Permanent Residency 3. Valid Work Permit
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: