A'S Precision Machining Ltd
We are looking for management level team members to join our team in Mississauga. Apply to this role if you have previous administrative experience or have relevant experience in a supervisor/management role. We are currently seeking an Administrator who can promote a respectful team environment and manage team members with open communication and understanding. We are looking for an expert at training and coaching a diverse team to achieve and maintain A’S Precision Machining Ltd.’s high standards of operation. The high standards for operational excellence allow to easily plan and execute methods of improving operations and achieving targeted costs.
What you'll be doing:
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the office work which includes word processing, making excel sheets, data entry, record keeping, tracking production and other activities general office and administrative works;
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods;
- Measure and report the effectiveness of Company’s activities and employee’s performance;
- Organise and maintain inventory and storage area;
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees;
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload;
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems;
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project status;
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices;
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedure for functions such as daily cash management, payroll processing, scheduling, store expense tracking and IT help desk ticket maintenance;
- Preparing and conduct team meetings, trainings and other special events to communicate clear goals to team; and
- Providing input to store leadership on employee performance and development needs.
What we're looking for:
- Post-Secondary college diploma in business management or related discipline;
- Minimum two years of experience in administrative or supervisor in any discipline is required.;
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills in English;
- Must be physically able to perform all delegated duties; and
- Punctuation and Dependability is a must.
Compensation: $24 per hour as per experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hours of Work: Full Time. Shifts including weekends and holidays.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: