Type of Employment: Contract
Duration: 1 Year
This role may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products. Key responsibilities essential functions include:
- Follows work procedures and schematics including complex instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Performs manufacturing assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials and work instructions.
- Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures Participate in quality control inspections when required.
- Works with team leaders, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be mechanically proficient, good working knowledge of hand tools and extremely detail-oriented.
- Must be available to work day shift or afternoon shift as required.
- High School Diploma GED or local equivalent
- 1 or more years of related manufacturing experience
- Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership
- Blueprint reading experience is an asset