Guest Services Manager
February 10, 2020
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 17 full-service hotels across Canada, 10 operating in the Atlantic provinces. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality sector to identify, develop and build strategic products and services targeting the fast growing in-bound Asian tourism market.
Advertised Until: February 7, 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the department or establishment.
- Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
- Participate in the development of pricing and promotional strategies.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies.
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions.
- Recruit and supervise staff, oversee training and set work schedules
- Resolve customer complaints.
- University degree or College diploma in hotel management preferred
- Experience in Guest Services and/or Concierge is an asset
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and constantly changing unionized environment
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Highest Guests Service skills, talent and knowledge with the vision and ability to lead employees to excellence
- Proven abilities in training and motivating team members
- Professional manner, outgoing personality, and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent problem solver and decision maker
Quote Job Reference: A208