Director of Sales
February 10, 2020
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 17 full-service hotels across Canada, 10 operating in the Atlantic provinces. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality sector to identify, develop and build strategic products and services targeting the fast growing in-bound Asian tourism market.
Advertised Until: February 7, 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments for Pacrim's corporate office.
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations and presentations for corporate.
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales and marketing.
- Determine strategic planning for sales and marketing and present to corporate executives.
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts.
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff.
- Assist the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- A Degree or Diploma from an accredited university/college program in Business
- Administration, Hotel / Restaurant Management, or related major
- A Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a senior management role in the hospitality industry with a focus on operations
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Superior interpersonal communication skills which are pivotal to establishing and maintaining harmonious working relationships both internally and externally
Quote Job Reference: A207