February 10, 2020
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 17 full-service hotels across Canada, 10 operating in the Atlantic provinces. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality sector to identify, develop and build strategic products and services targeting the fast growing in-bound Asian tourism market.
Advertised Until: February 7, 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Dependability and Reliability
- University/College Diploma preferred
3 to 5 years of experience in housekeeping, with a minimum of 1-year experience in supervisorial role.
- Corporate trainings, audits, and quality control for all facility housekeepers and departments.
- Design, plan, and deliver corporate training to ensure quality control guest room and public area inspections to ensure health, safety, and hygiene standards are met.
- Train and monitor housekeeping staff on essential health and safety standards.
- Create reports documenting and evaluating guest needs and complaints of safety and health issues to ensure required services are delivered promptly and correctly.
- Ensure quality housekeeping services are provided and appropriate administrative procedures are followed.
- Assist in the establishment of housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Administer housekeeping services budget and ensure that adequate and proper supplies and equipment are always available.
Quote Job Reference: A205