February 10, 2020
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 17 full-service hotels across Canada, 10 operating in the Atlantic provinces. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality sector to identify, develop and build strategic products and services targeting the fast growing in-bound Asian tourism market.
Vacancies: 2 positions
Advertised Until: February 7, 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment's machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Co-ordinate cleaning, snow removal and landscaping operations
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
- Plan and manage a facility's maintenance budget
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in all aspects of facility management.
- Safety training and experience either through courses and seminars or hands-on training.
- University or College diploma in engineering, construction, trade.
- Excellent technical background in plumbing, mechanical, electrical and carpenter trades require supervising staff and outside contractors.
- Health and Safety, Building Trades and Fire regulations.
2 Positions to be filled.
Quote Job Reference: A200A204