Call Centre Supervisor
February 10, 2020
Company Overview: Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. (Pacrim) is a privately-owned hotel management and development company. Pacrim owns and manages 17 full-service hotels across Canada, 10 operating in the Atlantic provinces. Pacrim is an industry leader in the Atlantic Canada hospitality sector to identify, develop and build strategic products and services targeting the fast growing in-bound Asian tourism market.
Advertised Until: February 7, 2020
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Employment Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Benefits Package Available
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- General University Diploma (preferably bachelor’s degree)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and
- A year or more of experience as a supervisor in an incoming / outgoing call center or
- service is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: providing information and customer service; and serving customers in banks, trust companies and other financial institutions
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine deposits and withdrawals
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Quote Job Reference: A194